September 4, 2010

Daniella and Ryan - Geyserville Inn

What can I say about Daniela and Ryan except that I love love love them and their family!  Daniela and Ryan were married at the Geyserville Inn.  I love to travel to wine country and this was such a gorgeous location.  Everything down to the smallest detail was beautiful, meticulously planned by Daniela and her sister-in-law Julie.  I loved the table numbers that featured some of Daniela and Ryan's engagement photos from earlier in the year.

Ah, Daniela my little supermodel, she could really work it and Ryan was so go-with-the-flow.  Couldn't have asked for a better couple.  You two made my job easy!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! I love that blue wall. And the emotion you captured was just wonderful! I'm sure the bride and groom are so happy with their pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa. Means a lot coming from a fellow photog. I am a huge fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete